Saturday, May 25, 2013

Two projects with Irina Gerschuk

Hi ladies!
It's Irina with you today. And I'd like to share with you my two new cards using gorgeous BFS products.
The first one:
Close-ups:
I painted the butterfly with different acrylic paints than randomly added some micro beads and after all covered it with lacquer-finish:
 The "Blooming Flourish" was first painted wish acrylic paint and than covered randomly with embossing powder with flock effect. I wanted to achieve some soft texture and made the color be more equal to the paper:
 Some beads and sisal were covered with flowers:

I used here:
"Blooming Flourish"
Blooming Flourish (2)
"Brigitte Butterfly Set":
Brigitte Butterfly Set

The second card:
Close-ups:
I covered all three pieces of BFS with white embossing powder:
 And here are all the layers with different textures:

I used here:
"Symphony Border":
Symphony Border
"Damask Flourish":
Damask Flourish (2)
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a lovely day)))
Irina Gerschuk

2 comments:

  1. красота! очень все удачно подобрано!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are just exquisite. I love the chippies they are beautiful I have never tried anything other than paint on my chippies. I am going to give these a try because I love how they look. :D

    ReplyDelete