Tuesday, November 19, 2013

A Canvas and a Card by Camilla

Hi there! Camilla here with my November projects for Blue Fern Studios.

First up is a canvas I made using different gorgeous chipboards. The background is made using different mediums like gesso, texture paste, mist, ink and gelatos. I also used a stamp.


The title is the Always and Forever chipboard, which I have used brown embossing powder on as well as some Twinkling H2O's before I covered it with glossy accents.


I also used the Ornate Heart chipboard which I have just painted with white gesso and inked the edges.


And here is one of the Magical Monarchs, which I prepared the same as the title.


Finally I put the bird from the 2 Hearts Set on top of the flowers. I have just painted it with white gesso and inked the edges.


Next is a card I made for someone's birthday. I built it up with lots of flowers and then I have some BFS chipboards peeking from behind. They are the Ornate Medallions and I have put some Twinklings H2O's on them and then some glossy accents.




Make sure to stop by in a few days to get more inspiration from the Blue Fern Studios team!

Camilla

3 comments:

  1. These are just gorgeous! Love the effect on the chipboard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous!!! The canvas is absolutely stunning and I love how simple and yet so elegantly you have treated the chipboards!

    ReplyDelete