Saturday, December 7, 2013

Decorated boxes by Yvonne Yam


Hello there. It's Yvonne Yam here to share my December projects with you. This month, I used my current fave Blue Fern Studios chipboard - Rings Panel and gold paint, to decorate two different boxes.


For the first box, I went the girly route by adding pearls and trim and the edges and used the Rings Panel chipboard to add a little texture and dimension to the lid of the box.



For my second box, I decided to create an ornate box because of the shiny foil patterned paper I used.


I added pearls to the Rings Panel chipboard for texture and drama. These panels were added to the top and sides of the lid.

Hope you've enjoyed the projects I've shared the last 6 months using the lovely chipboard from Blue Fern Studios. :)

4 comments:

  1. 'LOVE the circles and the pearls...AWESOME work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful boxes. I especially love the ornate box and how you used the circles and added the pearls. Great creativity.

    ReplyDelete