Monday, May 12, 2014

A card and something altered from Maja

Hi all Blue Fern Lovers. I´m here today to share some small projects I made using  papers from the "Blue Fern Garden" line  and of course some of BFS lovely chipboard. First up is a card.




Blue Fern Products used:
Papers: Love Letters, Timeless and Calling Cards.
Chipboard: Grande Cages


My next projects turned out to be some kind of a frame. I have used a small wooden "box" or what you should call it. I ordered some resin embellisment and got them in this box. I started with painting the box with white paint and then used some of BFS papers, BFS chipboards and flowers to decorate it.



The beaded sting that I have used around my photo here is painted with crackle texture paste.


I have chalked the chipboard pieces. On the word "Love" I also used some Glossy Accent.

Blue Fern Products used:
Papers: Parlour
Chipboard: Petite Boutique Frames, Little Bird Set, 2Hearts Set, Beaded Srtings and Veranda Cage Set.


Thanks for stopping by =)

4 comments:

  1. Love both your projects!! The card is gorgeous and your frame/box is also very beautiful!! I'm inspired!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These projects are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete