Sunday, November 2, 2014

A Montage Layout with Jelissa

Hello friends, how was your weekend? I finally got to have a good rest after two long days of a scrapbooking workshop in school and some time to catch up with my assignments.

Today, I'm sharing my monthly Blue Fern Studios video with you, a layout created using the fabulous papers from the new collection Montage.

Here's the project:



I've used the "Fairyland", "Wisdom" and "Merchantile" papers for this layout, tearing and layering the papers in the background to create texture.

Some closeups of the chipboards and clusters:


A piece of the Roman clock


A Bohemian Flower chipboard which I used to alter a flower





Here's a video of how I put it all together. Sit back and enjoy the tutorial!



Blue Fern Products used:

Fairyland
Merchantile
Wisdom
Calling Cards (Montage)
Roman Clock Set (Large)
Bohemian Flowers



 love,

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layout, and wonderful video, thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete