Sunday, January 11, 2015

Elena Morgun wiht a video tutorial

Hello!

Elena Morgun here, to share with you my first video as an Educator for Blue Fern Studios, and I am so excited to join this amaizng team!
But first a little about myself:

I'm 25 years old. I live in Ukraine. I am a happy mother to 2 lovely kids.
Scrapbooking is a huge part of my life, and it is more than a hobby by now. I can not imagine my day without scrapping. I am happy to share my tips and knowledge in my tutorials.
I am constantly learning new things. I am playing with new techniques and materials all the time. I am open to the experiments and you can often see their results in my creations. One of the most distinctive characteristics of my style is that I love mixing dark grunge accents with the tender flowers and lace.
I’m delighted to be joining Blue Fern Studios on this new journey!

I hope you enjoy my creations!

You can also find me HERE on my blog and HERE on my Youtube Channel.

Layout "Sunshine"


Blue Fern Studios products used:
  • Paper - Sanctuary: Bountiful
  • Chipboard - Panels - Rings Panel
  • Chipboard - Textures - Turkish Bits
  • Chipboard - Shapes - Vintage Keys
  • Chipboard - Words - The Optimist Word Set
And I have new card to share with you.
Blue Fern Studios products used:

  • Chipboard - Flourishes - Damask Flourish (2)
  • Chipboard - Shapes - Vintage Keys
  • Paper - Montage - Calling Cards

I hope I have inspired you today :)

Take care,
Elena Morgun

2 comments:

  1. Прими мои поздравления , Леночка !!!
    Удачи и отличных , волшебных работ всегда !!!

    ReplyDelete