Saturday, June 13, 2015

Three projects, three collections by Marie-Josée

Hello all,

I hope you are all doing fine. School is almost out (well, here in Canada), and summer is just around the corner. Here are a few projects for you!

Box + easel card

I created this gift box with an easel card on top with the Déjà Vu paper collection. I used two different papers: Friperies for the box, and Un voyage à Paris for the card.



I altered one of the butterflies from the Brigitte Butterfly Set with white gesso and purple mist.



I also used a piece of the Country Picket Fence, altered with white gesso:


"Delight" layout

For this layout, I used a paper from the Blue Fern Garden paper collection, the first released by Blue Fern.


I glued the Checker Bits chipboard pieces to my background and added white gesso on top with a sponge.


I also altered a piece of the Postage Frames chipboard set with white gesso. The word Delight from the Delight set was altered with Gelatos. I just used the Gelatos on the bare chipboard and with my finger and a bit of water, I applied the color all over.


"Memories Captured" layout

This layout was created with the Ombré Dreams paper collection. The paper I used is Julianna's Dream.


 I used the Crosshatch Frame under my photo. I didn't alter it.


I also used the Memories Captured chipboard from the Captured Words set. This piece was also used as is, without any medium.


No comments:

Post a Comment