Friday, August 21, 2015

Bente's August post using Frolic and Paisley & Vine.

Hi, Bente here saying hello!
Today I have a couple of pages to share with you that use the two latest collections 
called Frolic and Paisley & Vine. 
These are both sooo beautiful and Frolic is possibly the most beautiful collection EVER!!!


I used the sheet Friendship from the Frolic collection and the word peeking out from below the photo is part of the Memeory Frames set. I painted it blue as I did with part of the title chipboard Frolic in the Sun. As an added decoration i used the beautiful Boston Lattice.


In this close up you can see how I painted the title and also how I clear embossed my lattice piece with utee after painting it white.


I just love this shot of my DD from a couple of summers back :-)


I picked some colours that work well with the photo and had a play on the background. I made the tiny splashes with my old discarded tooth brush like my FIL once taught me. 

  
One last look :-)  


My second page is to remind me of a wonderful day not long ago when we celebrated my eldest DD's graduation in the UK.


I used Passion, Playing cards and Splendor from the Paisley & Vine line for my graduation-page.


I thought the  Destination Labels were perfect for this. I mixed some paint to get one similar to the teal of the collection. And I used a black pen to outline the letters etc.


I like this photo so much I had to scrap three of it :-)


I added pop dots to raise some of my page- elements and create more dimension.

That's all from me today. Thanks for taking a look!!


2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness...these are some of my favourite colours all rolled into one collection...I love it and I love the way you used and combined the papers with the chipboard. Gorgeous layouts Bente.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two gorgeous pages - such lovely paper, chippies and design.

    ReplyDelete