Friday, September 11, 2015

Frolic inspiration from Elena Morgun

Hello friends!

The weekend is around the corner. And I would like to inspire you with some new projects. Today I have prepared a layout with a video tutorial and ATC set.

This layout I created for a friend as a present. Her son's photo was my main inspiration. I decided to create layers with the help of chipboards. I painted them with Silks this time. I love the color transitions I got here. The layout turned out very shiny.
Video tutorial



Blue Fern Studios product used
Paper
Frolic: Veranda

Stamp
Journey
Halftone
Forever

Chipboard
Mod Squares
Perfect, Adorable, Special
Turkish Panel

I enjoy creating ATCs and swapping them. They are quite fast to make, but that doesn't make them less beautiful. Here is my recipe for today: stamp the background, add some elements such as papers, chipboards, butterflies and finish with adding some watercolors. Enjoy your creations!
Blue Fern Studios product used

Paper
Frolic: Secretary
Frolic: Dans le Jardin

Stamp
Journey
Halftone
Forever
Vintage Edges

Chipboard
Bohemian Flowers

Hope to see you soon again!
Take care,
Elena Morgun

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL projects! These ATCs just melt my heart!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elena Morgun You ROCK!!!!!! Amazing layout!!!!!

    ReplyDelete