Sunday, September 27, 2015

'Memories' by Marta Lapkowska

Hi everyone,

It's Marta Lapkowska here! Are you rady for some inspirations ?
I have made two layouts for today's post. Two different styles but two equally interesting projects.

First page is totally mixed media based layout.


I used brand new paper collection 'Autumn Anthology'. For some interest I added some white string across the page.


I have added some modelling paste through the stencil. Everythig was coloured with sprays.



As my final touch I added chipborad 'Clip Frames'.
You can follow the whole creative process on the video tutorial.
I hope you will enjoy it:


My second make is plain and clean.
As you can see this layout is flat and easy to store. Even tho I am a mixed media girl I like to make sometimes easy pages which could be challening for me. No art mediums ? Oh yes, just stunning papers and few wonderful chipboards!


I must say I love the papers from 'Frolic' collection. Bright, very colourful and beautiful!


I embossed all the chipboards with yellow embossing powder.


I love fussy-cutting :)


I wish you a very creative day !
Love, Marta xx

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous layouts, as always, Marta! Love your work.
    Hugs
    Georgie x

    ReplyDelete