Tuesday, September 8, 2015

September Projects by Melinda Thompson

Hello BFS fans :)


The months are rolling around pretty quickly aren't they! I have another 2 projects to share with you all.


First project I am using more gorgeous papers from the Deja Vu paper range. Here I have layered up a couple of the larger circle chipboard pieces underneath my photo layers.


"Precious Memories"




Some closeups...I love the soft greens and apricots in this paper range.






Paper: Deja Vu Collection
Chipboard: Beaded Flourish, Corner Flourishes, Graduated Circles, Heart Borders




My second project is using some papers from the Love Story collection. I love the white and black teamed up with red and blue.


"Our Cousin"




Some closeups from the gorgeous chipboard pieces....the heart scallop border is just beautiful.







Paper: Love Story Collection
Chipboard: Heart Borders, Chunky Heart Panel, Brackets, Heart Hugs, Majestic Frame 



Thank you so much for stopping by..hope you feel inspired to be creative today :)

Melinda

1 comment: