Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Three Layouts Featuring Autumn Anthology and Frolic

Hi everyone!  Debbie here with you today sharing 3 layouts I created.  My first two layouts feature the
 new paper collection Autumn Anthology!  Absolutely love this new collection!  The colors and details
in the paper are beautiful!    

I thought the new Autumn Anthology collection worked well with some old treasured family photos.
I love this old photo of my grandparents, my mom and her siblings.  I used Newsworthy, Mercantile, Gazebo and Calling Cards papers.  Lots of layering behind my photo and some fussy cutting.

I used one of the new Blue Fern Studios Imagine Ink Mica Color Mists, Sky on my chipboard title and then stamped it with the new Essential Textures stamps.

Tucked beneath layers of papers I used the Roman Clock chipboard.

Here I've used the new French Ironwork chipboard piece which I left untreated and use the new Persimmon mist.  Leaving the chipboard raw brought out a darker color in the mist.

I also used the new Leaf mist on a mini flourish chipboard piece.

On my next layout I used Calling Cards and Cottage papers from the Autumn Anthology paper collection. Here I've used another treasured family photo of my mom and her brother.
I did some masking on the background and misted with the Persimmon mist.
Here you can see when sprayed on a light background the color is much brighter.

The new chipboard piece, An Autumn Story was covered with acrylic glaze and given a light misting with the Persimmon mist.  I used a Garden Daisy chipboard which I misted with the Sky mist and cut apart to use in two different places on my layout.

The Garden Lattice Bits Chipboard was covered with an acrylic glaze.  Tucked into my flower cluster is the other piece of the Garden Daisy chipboard.

I used a piece of the Symphony border chipboard here in my flower cluster.

My final layout was created using the Frolic collection and was based off of the September sketch.
I used several papers on this layout, Amoroso, Friendship, Mercantile, Dan Le Jardin, Allegro, Secretary Calling Cards ,and Petits Moments, mostly for layering behind my photo
         
                               
            I took the Tea Medley chipboard piece and cut it in half, using it on both sides of my picture.  I primed it with gesso and embossed it with pink embossing powder.

           Tucked within my flower clusters of piece of the Floral Medley Frame with I randomly sprinkled with pink embossing powder.

 At the top of my layout I used the Jasmine Floral Pendant which I embossed with light pink embossing powder.

I hope you have enjoyed my layouts.  Don't forget that you still have time to enter our September Sketch Challenge.  You can find all of the details here.

Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie

2 comments:

  1. Wow - 3 very, very gorgeous pages and I really like your layering and fussy cutting - it just makes your photos pop. Your textures, chippies and embellies are all wonderful!

    ReplyDelete