Sunday, September 13, 2015

Three projects with Autumn Anthology by Marie-Josée

Hello, Blue Fern Studios fans!

Fall is just around the corner, and Blue Fern Studios has just released its newest collection, Autumn Anthology, which is full of lovely, rich colors. Here are the three projects I created with this stunning collection, which I LOVE!

"Amour" layout

For this layout, I used the Balcony paper as my background. Since it's a busy paper, I decided to go with a black and white photo.



I added pieces of paper under my photo. Both come from the Mercantile paper; I used both sides of it.

The title is from the French Words set. I altered it with black Archival ink.


On both sides of my photo, I used the two pieces of the Ironwork Edges chipboard set. I altered them with a touch of white gesso.

I also used a stamp from the Essential textures set, with black Archival ink.


Altered tin box

Here's an altered tin box I created with the rest of the Mercantile paper sheet.


I also add a piece of chipboard to the front of the tin box, from the Classic ornaments set.


And here are two closeup views so that you can see the beautiful pattern of the Mercantile paper.

 



Cards

Here are the two cards I created on kraft cardstock.


 

For the first one, I used the Penmanship paper and a piece of chipboard from the
Classic Ornaments set. I also used a small piece of the Mercantile paper.



For the second one, I used the Penmanship paper and two pieces of chipboard from the
Classic Corners set.




Thank you, and have a great week!

MJ


1 comment: