Friday, September 4, 2015

Two New Scrapbooking Layouts Featuring Frolic and Paisley & Vine by Kim Price

Hello again everyone! I'm back up on the blog today to share a couple of new projects created using the brand new collections, Frolic and Paisley & Vine. I'm such a fan of Blue Fern Studios products and these two new collections do not disappoint - they are simply stunning.








My first layout today showcases the beauty of Frolic - a gorgeously feminine collection. I've used Frolic Allegro patterned paper as my base, adding layers of fussy cut flowers and paper ribbons taken from Amoroso.








In between my paper layers I've arranged Aloha Flourish chipboard having painted it up in coordinating colors of carmine, mustard and green, then added my Always and Forever sentiment on top.









My second project for today features papers from both Frolic and Paisley & Vine.

I've used Paisley & Vine Bohemian patterned paper, adding a light coat of paint to soften the design and a few splashes of mist around the edges for effect.

When my background had dried I added layers of cut out designs from Paisley & Vine Vineland patterned paper along with a floral design taken from Frolic Veranda. The frame in the center of my design can be found on Paisley & Vine Playing Cards patterned paper.








I've then added the two floral chipboard pieces Paisley & Vine Flowers adorning the left of my design, giving them a watercolor look in coordinating shades of blue and green. I've gone ahead and tucked a piece from Berry Stems behind one of the paper layers, and used a title from Wish, Wonder, Dream.

Sadly this is my final post for Blue Fern Studios as I am currently on a year long trip away from home with my husband and I am unable to keep up with my scrapbooking commitments. I absolutely love Blue Fern products and know they will continue to go from strength to strength.

Thank you for allowing me the privilege of being a part of this amazing team.



-Kim Price


1 comment:

  1. I just had to drop a line, Kim, to tell you how enchanting I find your Wonder lay out. A gorgeous melding
    of an exceptional photograph with the perfect palette and design and embellishments. You don't see pages of this caliber very often. It has a mystical feel, and reminded me of The Emerald Forest film.

    ReplyDelete