Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Video Tutorial with the Autumn Anthology by Marilyn

Hi everyone!! Marilyn here with you today sharing two projects and a video tutorial with the Autumn Anthology collection. I really love this collection the colors and designs are amazing.  I also worked with the new mist - Imagine Ink- that are fantastic, you will see it in the video.
Here's my first project ...
I love the design of the Double Swirl-large  chipboard and I used  like a stencil too, you will see the process in the video tutorial.  I chose the Newsworthy paper from the new Autumn Anthology collection.

I paint my title "Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday" chipboard with the new mist- Persimmon color.

I added textures to the chippies with mediums and micro beads.

I cut out some butterflies from the Frolic collection.

I stamped with the "Textures circles" and the "Essential Textures" stamps.


Here's the video...I hope it inspires you!!!




"Love My Work"-
 I made my second project with the September sketch challenge,
Le Ballon from the Autumn Anthology is this beautiful paper that I selected to make my page.  I also worked with the new mist- the sky color.

I cut out some butterflies and gave textures with glass beads.

My title is from the "Happy, Heart, Love" chipboard.

 I used pieces of the Garden Lattice chipboard to surround my picture and stamped with the essential textures stamp.


Thanks for stopping by...Until next time!!! xx
Marilyn


1 comment:

  1. Marilyn,
    I love, love your pages and techniques. Beautiful papers and designs and wonderful video.

    ReplyDelete