Wednesday, November 11, 2015

A desk calendar with tutorial by Elena Morgun

Hello everyone!
Today Elena Morgun is here. I am happy to share my newest creation - a desk calendar. I also made with a video tutorial.

Everything is quite easy, but the result is quite impressive!
New Blue Fern Glitter is just wonderful! I glued it with Sticky Embossing Powder. This is one of the most convenient ways to me. You need to try it out, if yo haven't done so yet.
The clip helps to swap the months. I like it when home decor is not only pleasing to the eye, but also useful!
Enjoy the video!

Blue Fern Studios product used
  • Autumn Anthology: Balcony
  • Vintage Christmas: Wonderland
  • Stamp: Essential Textures
  • Stamp: Postal Textures
  • Chipboard: Floral Lattice Bits
  • Chipboard: Roman Clock Set - Small
  • Chipboard: Memory Frames 
  • Imagine Ink: Embossing powder - Fern
  • Imagine Ink: Glitter - Pyrite
Also I would like to share a CD envelope today. In October I created a video tutorial to show ow I make them. Today I used two types of fabric and made it more boy-ish.


Blue Fern Studios product used
  • Montage papers
  • Chipboard: Directions
  • Chipboard: Arrow Words
  • Chipboard: Seeing Stars

  • Imagine Ink: Embossing powder - Fern
Have a great creative time, friends!
Elena

No comments:

Post a Comment