Thursday, November 19, 2015

November Projects with Angelica

Hello there, scrappy friends! I can't believe that Christmas is almost here!! Divulging in the Christmas spirit I have 3 projects to share using the new Vintage Christmas Collection.

This page is based on the November Sketch. I used the Deck the Halls paper as my background and left over scraps of the Magical paper for the layering. I used a card from the Greeting Card paper as my photo mat. For the French Iron Works and Winter Title Magical I painted with gesso, lightly sprayed with Cotton Candy mist, and used Phoenix glitter for that sparkle.



Winter pages are always fun to make because I love the sparkle! For this page I used Wonderland for my background paper. I did some masking and used Sky and Cool Mint mist. I also used the Greeting Card paper(love the sheet....a must have) and  Auld Lang Syne. The chipboard pieces, Holiday Frame and Framed Winter words, were painted with gesso and misted.



Instead of another layout I wanted to do something different. So, I made this pocket using a glassine bag. I cut out a bunch I tags from the Greeting cards paper, made a larger tag with Noel paper and tucked them inside the pocket. I used the Wild Flourish bundle for the front of the pocket and the Winter Title Noel. I used Leaf and Cotton Candy mist.


This is the pocket without the tags inside. I used the Noel Papers to cover the bag.

Thanks stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment