Thursday, March 16, 2017

March inspiraiton by Annie Samson

Hi Blue Fern Studios fans, I am verry excited to share my lastest layout with you ! Two of theses layouts are made from the brand new collection Spring Parade and the third one is made from my fave off all time Chesterville.

''Bonheur''


For this layout, I used the back side or the Sunday Best paper of the Spring Parade collection.
The color of this paper is so goergeous that I have only use a litle bit of ink to color my background.
I used the Tattered Newsprint to add a little bit of interest under my picture.



I used the embossing powder Mornig Sun on the Janie's frame chipboard. 
I also used the left over of the chipboard to add texture to my layout.


Finaly, I have used a lot of wonderful Blue Fern flowers to embellish my layout.


Blue Fern products I have used:

Paper

Sunday Best - Spring Parade

Chipboard

Janie's Frame
French words

Stamp

Tattered Newsprint

Embossing powder

Morning Sun

Flowers

Chesterville bloom
Chesterville floral
Winter lilies
Courtship lane roses


''Adore''


For my second layout, I have used the back side of the Susie's Garden paper of the Srping Parade collection.


I used Turkish Bites chipbard and modeling past to add texture to my background.
I used the Tattered Newsprint ramdomely on my bakgroud
Than I have used the Speckled Mint embossing powder on the Circle Vine chipboard. 


And a add a bunch of beautiful flowers.





Blue Fern products I have used:

Paper

Susie's Garden - Spring Parade

Chipboard

Turkish Bites
Circle vine
Adore, love, Cherish words

Stamp

Tattered Newsprint

Embossing powder

Speckled Mint

Flowers

Harverst lilies
Spring Floral
Spring peony and berry
Tranquil bloom

''Follow you heart''


For my last layout or March, I used the back side of the Home paper of the Chesteville collection.


I embossed the Roman Clock Set with Mushroom and Breeze embossing powder.


Than I have use ink to add collor to my background and to color the Blooming Foliage chipboard.


I cut the title and embosse one part with Pearl embossing powder and the other part with Black Ice embossing powder.

And finaly I added flowers



Blue Fern products I have used:

Paper

Home - Chesterville

Chipboard

Follow your heart
Roman Clock Set 
Blooming Foliage

Embossing powder

Mushroom
Black ice
Breez 
Pearl

Flowers

Chesterville blooms
Darck tropic lilies

See you next month, Annie Samson


2 comments: