Thursday, April 6, 2017

April projects by Tartine Peluche

Hello everybody! 
Today I come back to present my layouts of month. 
Each of it is created from the new collection SPRING PARADE.

For beginning, here is my first layout:

- DREAM HAVE NO LIMITS -

I used the B side of the paper "Remembrance".
I worked a lot on my background with stencils and different mediums.



 

I used the beautiful chipboard " Wild flourish bundle ".
To start I put gesso and then embossed with the new color coordinated to the collection 
Spring parade: PINK DUST, a beautiful pale pink with golden glitter.

 

A little closer, you can see all the softness of the color, I really love it.
In this picture we can also see that I embossed with " Making plan stamp" a few places with PINK DUST embossing powder.

 

I chose to use the flowers of the collection HARVEST LILLIE.
To give them a little punch more I painted the petals with golden paint.

 "


Blue Fern Studios I've used:
Paper:
Spring Parade - Remembrance
Chipboards:
Wild flourish bundle
Imagine Ink Powder
Pink Dust
Stamps:
Making plan
Flowers:
Harvest Lillies

------------------------------------

- WONDER -

 For my second layout I used Susie's Garden, Spring Petite and June paper of SPRING PARADE.
First to make my background I used the paper "June" That I worked with paint and ink.
With the other two papers I cut  some flowers to decorate my photo.

 

The main color of my layout is given by LAVENDER EGGS embossing powder which I used  for the 
Whimsy flourishes chipboard and some die cut of leaf stamped.

 

For my Title, I embossed with Lavender eggs embossing powder. but as I did not like the result with the l
eaf of the same color I painted it with a white 3D paint.The final result leaves some glitter on the title.
My Flowers are from the new collection CHESTERVILLE, Chesterville Florals.

 

 l

I cut on the paper " Small Spring" on the small picture of paper "Sunday Best" the flowers that are on the  right of my photo.

 

 And on the Susie's Garden paper I cut the flowers drawn in the top of the paper ...

 

 

Blue Fern Studios products I've used:
Paper:
June
Small Spring
Susie's Garden
Chipboards:
Whimsy Flourishes
Wish, Wonder, Dream 
Imagine Ink Embossing Powder:
Lavender Eggs
Flowers:
Chesterville Florals

------------------------------------


This one is my fav of month.
I wanted a page without a picture but with a thought.
I knew I was going to do a layout like this, I wanted to give a thematic : Wings, Fly, Fall,  Get up ... Since the layout starts from above and falls down, held by a thread, 
So I chose the quote : What if I fall ...

Unlike my other two pages I did not work a background in 3D texture, but rather in effect of color contrast ...
And I must confess that it was difficult to take pictures. You will see on zoom that the page is much paler than the whole picture. This creation is very gentle in reality. Sorry for not having succeeded better take a picture.

- WHAT IF I FALL -

I chose the paper "Marketplace" of Spring parade collection. I think this is the most beautiful in 
the collection, softness color and a subtile pattern of lace.

 

For the chipboard title, " Story" I embossed it in white then I embossed the half in lavander.
 I used imaginie ink SNOW embossing powder and LAVANDER EGGS .

 l


 

I chose " Late Winter Lilies " for this project. I think I could not find better.
Have you see the little bottle of pearls? I find it too cute ...

 

You will see on the next two photos that I cut the Chipboard " Shabby Layered Frame " in two, after altering it.
I paint them in gold, then I put cracked varnish and I added white paint for the part of bottom. 
Then for the pattern above, I did the reverse, gold on white.

 

 

Blue Fern Studios products I've used:
Paper
Marketplace
chipboards
Shabby Layered Frame
Story, Fairytale, Magic
Imagine ink embossing powder
Snow
Lavender Eggs
Stamps
Tattered Newsprint
Flowers
Late Winter Lilies

So there it is! Hope you like it.
Thank you for stopping by!
See you in may, for another layout.
Tartine xxx

All flairs button are or ACCENT SCRAPBOOKING ...

2 comments:

  1. Tartine, absolutely stunning! I love the delicate touch you have used on all three of these layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Your work is gorgeous, you put so many lovely elements together with such ease!!! Absolutely stunning!!

    ReplyDelete